Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts are missing from my phone

Hello,

Hopefully you are fine actually im Facing issue regarding my contacts, in my last iphone 7 i had storage issue for icloud so i decided to buy 200 GB which i get on around 2nd july , from that day im facing issue regarding my contacts my hundreads of contacts are automatically unsaved i dnt know how but their were no contact saved in my phone so i thought that might be my mobile issue so i decided to change phone and bought 11 pro max but still i have the same issue , even now when i save any new number that unsave automatically or if it saves by fortune it will not be show in my contacts but when i ask Siri to dial it , then that number can be called but its not visible on my contacts im attaching Picturs as well , in that you can see i have saved a number and when i asked Siri to call it she can but when i go to contacts its not visible

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 9:42 AM

If you go to iCloud.com/Contacts using a computer browser are all the contacts listed there?/

If they are in iCloud, try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off Contacts syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on. Allow time for syncing to occur. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.  

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting the device, and then signing back in?

See the Apple Support article below. 

Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Get help using iCloud.  

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2021 9:42 AM in response to UsamaZafar

If you go to iCloud.com/Contacts using a computer browser are all the contacts listed there?/

If they are in iCloud, try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off Contacts syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on. Allow time for syncing to occur. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.  

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting the device, and then signing back in?

See the Apple Support article below. 

Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Get help using iCloud.  

Contacts are missing from my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.