Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bank apps for apple watch se

Im trying to find out if my watch supports the suntrust bank app

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 1:10 PM

The best way to know is to download the iPhone app and check to see if you are offered a watchOS version to install on your watch.

After installing the bank app on your iPhone, open the Watch app on your phone, in the My Watch tab scroll to the bottom and see if there is a watch version there for you to install.

I have 5 banking apps on my phone, but only one of them offers a watch version. I don't think that they are common.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.6; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.6  HomePods, audioOS 14.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2021 1:10 PM in response to Stephanie33Morris

The best way to know is to download the iPhone app and check to see if you are offered a watchOS version to install on your watch.

After installing the bank app on your iPhone, open the Watch app on your phone, in the My Watch tab scroll to the bottom and see if there is a watch version there for you to install.

I have 5 banking apps on my phone, but only one of them offers a watch version. I don't think that they are common.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.6; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.6  HomePods, audioOS 14.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

bank apps for apple watch se

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.