Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my lost AirPod?

How can I find my lost AirPod

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 1:24 PM

You can find the last known location of your Airpods using Find My, however, it will not update until it connects to your device.

If you are unable to find your Airpod, Apple does sell replacements, where you can pay to replace one individual Airpod and you can look into it here AirPods Repair – Official Apple Support

If you have lost both your Airpods and/or case, it might be more economical to buy a new set.

Also check out the help link below regarding your lost Airpods:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro or AirPods Max – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2021 1:24 PM in response to jjbowman7

You can find the last known location of your Airpods using Find My, however, it will not update until it connects to your device.

If you are unable to find your Airpod, Apple does sell replacements, where you can pay to replace one individual Airpod and you can look into it here AirPods Repair – Official Apple Support

If you have lost both your Airpods and/or case, it might be more economical to buy a new set.

Also check out the help link below regarding your lost Airpods:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro or AirPods Max – Apple Support

How can I find my lost AirPod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.