Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Noise cancellation is not working, why

I’m just wondering how come my brand new AirPods Pro (fresh out the box) noise cancellation is not working? The transparency works but not noise cancellation. When I used the controls for noise cancellation it just sound regular (still hearing everything around me ). I got these AirPod pro especially for the noise cancellation and they don’t even work? This is very upsetting, how can I fix this?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 2:54 PM

Please take a look at the steps at If Active Noise Cancellation isn't working as expected on your AirPods Pro – Apple Support (UK) to help solve this issue, please note that even though this is a UK link, the steps will work for you in your location.

Let me know how you get on!

1 reply

Noise cancellation is not working, why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.