Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Pro Blackout (Main logic board problem)

Hello There. Pardon for my bad english grammar. I just want to ask. My girlfriend has her iPhone 11 Pro 256gb brought here on PH last 2019. and suddenly last month, june 2021. Her iphone were unable to power on nor charge it. it has no display (completely blackout). And we went to one of the Apple authorized service center for repair. and it finds out that unit has Main logic board problem and it passed on Physical and Water damage exam test (For verifying that unit has no user's negligence). And we contacted Apple SG for consideration request that iPhone must be repair for free of charge even if its out of warranty. And Considering the unit itself is on its excellent condition before the incident happens. and unfortunately, Apple SG said the unit has declined for repair due to out of warranty coverage. Please help us. Unit itself is not yet fully paid on installment basis yet we are paying and the phone is already broken in less than 2years upon buying. Thank you so much. God bless you

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 9:59 AM

we are users like you and cannot fulfil any requests.

Warranty is for 12 months unless your country has better consumer laws

Select your country here

https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/statutoryrights.html

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 17, 2021 10:20 AM in response to LD150

Aweee. It's kinda disappointing. Main logic board has no early signs of fault until its too late (blackout). And as far as i understand, warranty is 12 months. But for this case i think this is isolated. Iphone 11 Main logic board fell out just for less than 2 years with no physical damage? i mean this is will fall under the quality of the unit itself right? Why cant apple admit that they have lemon unit sold on us?

Iphone 11 Pro Blackout (Main logic board problem)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.