You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to use Cricut Design Space with my macbook air that I have just updated to El Capitan. The cricut app says I need a higher update. What is the highest update my macbook (late 2010) can use?

I have a macbook air from late 2010. I just updated it to EL Capitan, and downloaded Cricut Design space to it, but when I go to use the app, it says "Design Space no longer runs optimally with macOS 10.11.6. For best results, use a supported operating system." I am just looking for the next/highest software my computer is able to use so that I can use my cricut with my Macbook Air.

MacBook Air

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 3:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 3:10 PM

The current version of it requires at least Catalina, which is newer than your Mac supports. If desired, back up your data, check your applications for compatibility, and click on High Sierra.

(201803)

1 reply

Trying to use Cricut Design Space with my macbook air that I have just updated to El Capitan. The cricut app says I need a higher update. What is the highest update my macbook (late 2010) can use?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.