Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not disturb is coming on way before the scheduled time

For example right now at 7 PM my 930pm scheduled do not disturb has already turned on.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 7:02 PM

9 replies

Jul 17, 2021 8:07 PM in response to Strgzr

Your screenshot of Settings shows your DND to come on at 11:30pm, not 9:30 as you state. Without seeing the device, it is difficult to duplicate a problem you describe here of it coming on early. You have the choice to make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store to have Apple examine the device and check your logs to see if that can explain if the device is starting DND early.

Jul 17, 2021 8:10 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

OK Chris I happened to look at the wrong line but in reality it doesn’t matter whether it’s 930 or 1130 because the warning of my screen being in do not disturb that popped up happened at 7 PM an hour ago. Thank you for the suggestion of the Genius Bar I know about that I guess I’ll just keep ignoring the other and turning it off every time it pops up for now I just don’t want to bother with the Genius Bar but thanks for all your trying to help.

Jul 17, 2021 8:19 PM in response to Strgzr

If there is an issue with your device, it is not a bother to the Genius Bar, they are there to help. Are you sure about the exact text of the message? I've not seen a DND outside of the scheduled time except for the Sleep alarm, and you say that is off. So something has to be going on. Rather than suggest you wipe the phone and then restore a backup, I would visit the Genius Bar. Have you tried turning the phone off and back on again? Otherwise, there are no other troubleshooting steps you could try.

Jul 19, 2021 10:39 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Yes, turned it off and back on. Don't want to wipe/restore. (Did that about couple weeks ago for some other problem). Genius bar is for those phones still under warranty or you pay $$ I think?? Anyway, tks for trying to help. I'll just delete that notice when it pops up. (If I remember, will send a screen shot later when I see it.)

Do not disturb is coming on way before the scheduled time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.