Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t purchase any apps

I having a problem purchasing apps

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 10:55 PM

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one. If you already verified that a payment method is available in your country or region and you're still having trouble, learn more.

Based on your country of residence and country you have selected under your Apple ID --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple ...

Have you a Debit/Credit card that is issued to you that is valid internationally and is from the same Country / Region as your Apple ID.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2021 10:55 PM in response to networkfresh

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one. If you already verified that a payment method is available in your country or region and you're still having trouble, learn more.

Based on your country of residence and country you have selected under your Apple ID --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple ...

Have you a Debit/Credit card that is issued to you that is valid internationally and is from the same Country / Region as your Apple ID.

Jul 17, 2021 11:15 PM in response to networkfresh

networkfresh Said:

"I can’t purchase any apps: I having a problem purchasing apps"

-------

Incompatible, Perhaps?:

For a much older phone, downloading a particular App may not be an option. However, I see your device is an iPhone XR. So, that would be most likely N/A, if that is your model. This would be an issue for a much older model because it does not meet the hardware requirements for the app.

Contact the Developer:

If you are still having issues, you may want to consider contacting the Developer. You'll find their information on the site of the app on the App Store.

I can’t purchase any apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.