Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i tune cards purchased on amazon no good when the reciepent recieved them

I tune cards purchased on Amazon no good when emailed to recipient anyone else have that problem

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 10:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 10:25 PM

Dingoman1976 Said:

"I tune cards purchased on Amazon no good when emailed to recipient anyone else have that problem"

-------

Avoiding Scams:

Important: Getting it online and in-person may result in scams (and plenty are reported). So, get it from a Retailer or Apple. Add it to your Apple Account right then-and-there after the transaction goes through at the cash register. Elsewise, you'd have to return it, if an option at all. So, Contact Amazon: Amazon.com Help: Support Options & Contact Us - Amazon

Go Here:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2021 10:25 PM in response to Dingoman1976

Dingoman1976 Said:

"I tune cards purchased on Amazon no good when emailed to recipient anyone else have that problem"

-------

Avoiding Scams:

Important: Getting it online and in-person may result in scams (and plenty are reported). So, get it from a Retailer or Apple. Add it to your Apple Account right then-and-there after the transaction goes through at the cash register. Elsewise, you'd have to return it, if an option at all. So, Contact Amazon: Amazon.com Help: Support Options & Contact Us - Amazon

Go Here:

i tune cards purchased on amazon no good when the reciepent recieved them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.