Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I upgrade icloud storage on android

How can I upgrade ickoud storage if I lost my phone and need to access email

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 12:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 6:09 PM

Hi Kdlli,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to know if it's possible to upgrade the iCloud storage plan without your iPhone. We can help point you in the right direction.

You can upgrade the iCloud storage plan by using another iOS device, Mac or a Windows computer. Here's an article with the proper steps: Upgrade or downgrade your iCloud storage Using an Android device to upgrade the iCloud storage plan is not an available option.

Also, you have the ability to access your emails in iCloud by signing in with your Apple ID account through the iCloud website. Here's the link: iCloud

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 6:09 PM in response to Kdlli

Hi Kdlli,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to know if it's possible to upgrade the iCloud storage plan without your iPhone. We can help point you in the right direction.

You can upgrade the iCloud storage plan by using another iOS device, Mac or a Windows computer. Here's an article with the proper steps: Upgrade or downgrade your iCloud storage Using an Android device to upgrade the iCloud storage plan is not an available option.

Also, you have the ability to access your emails in iCloud by signing in with your Apple ID account through the iCloud website. Here's the link: iCloud

Kind regards.

Can I upgrade icloud storage on android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.