Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After 4.5 months my battery health dropped to 98 percent. What is the reason for it and advise on solution. Is battery replacement comes under warranty

It’s question for apple support team

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 2:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 4:04 AM

I have seen a iPhone 11 Pro Max drop to 93% after it’s been used for a little more than one and a half year. I guess you can conserve the battery health by charging it to 80 or a little over, the OS automatically slows down the charging process afterward.

Make sure this option is turned on on your phone -

Settings > Battery > Battery Health > Optimised Battery Charging

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 4:04 AM in response to chandrakant5

I have seen a iPhone 11 Pro Max drop to 93% after it’s been used for a little more than one and a half year. I guess you can conserve the battery health by charging it to 80 or a little over, the OS automatically slows down the charging process afterward.

Make sure this option is turned on on your phone -

Settings > Battery > Battery Health > Optimised Battery Charging

After 4.5 months my battery health dropped to 98 percent. What is the reason for it and advise on solution. Is battery replacement comes under warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.