Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My bottom screen is not not working what i do please suggest

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 10:36 AM

You can Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then -

You are probably experiencing a failing display screen if your entire or part of your display is not responsive to your touches and taps. This is more than likely a hardware related issue and will probably require a display replacement. Have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and resolution.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 10:36 AM in response to Gauravrawat1

You can Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then -

You are probably experiencing a failing display screen if your entire or part of your display is not responsive to your touches and taps. This is more than likely a hardware related issue and will probably require a display replacement. Have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and resolution.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.