Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get access to old locked notes that I don’t remember the password to?

I need access to old notes password I used to lock notes.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 11:50 AM

devyn248 wrote:

No you can’t. If you cannot remember the password to the notes, there is no way to unlock them. The text below was copied from this Apple support article.

How to lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you forgot your notes password
To unlock a note, you need to enter the password that it's locked with. If you forgot the password, Apple can't help you regain access to your locked notes. You can create a new password, but this won’t give you access to your old notes. A new password will let you password protect any notes that you create going forward with the new password.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 11:50 AM in response to devyn248

devyn248 wrote:

No you can’t. If you cannot remember the password to the notes, there is no way to unlock them. The text below was copied from this Apple support article.

How to lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you forgot your notes password
To unlock a note, you need to enter the password that it's locked with. If you forgot the password, Apple can't help you regain access to your locked notes. You can create a new password, but this won’t give you access to your old notes. A new password will let you password protect any notes that you create going forward with the new password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.