Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i already buy a mac book air on last 20 days can i get free airpods now

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 1:10 PM

If you qualified for the Apple "Back-to-School" promotion, you would have been offered the AirPods with the purchase of selected Apple products. Did this not happen or are you saying you did not take advantage of the promotion when your bought your MBA and now want to know if you can still get the AirPods? It sounds like the latter. If so, I would think you missed your chance. However, I would contact Apple Sales to see if they can still help you out. Good luck!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 1:10 PM in response to beast00

If you qualified for the Apple "Back-to-School" promotion, you would have been offered the AirPods with the purchase of selected Apple products. Did this not happen or are you saying you did not take advantage of the promotion when your bought your MBA and now want to know if you can still get the AirPods? It sounds like the latter. If so, I would think you missed your chance. However, I would contact Apple Sales to see if they can still help you out. Good luck!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.