Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones I’m trying to pair with my iPod Touch does not show on the available devices to pair. What’s going on?

I want to pair my new Beats Solo Pro headphones with my iPod touch and the Beats are not showing on my Bluetooth list to choose for pairing. What’s happening?

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 6:07 AM

Have you put the Beats into "discovery mode"?

Most devices need to be put into discovery mode in order that they can be seen by, and paired with, other Bluetooth devices. The headphones' instructions should, tell you how to make your headphones discoverable.

1 reply

The Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones I’m trying to pair with my iPod Touch does not show on the available devices to pair. What’s going on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.