Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can not connect my iphone 11 to my new router wifi

i installed a new router and my apple iphone 11 will not connect to the wifi

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 5:20 PM

Does your phone “see” the new router; that is, if you go to Settings/Wi-Fi is the SSID (the network name) displayed in the list of Wi-Fi networks? If it’s there, when you tap on it you should be prompted to enter the network password. This will be on a label that came with (or on) the router.

Here’s more troubleshooting information→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 5:20 PM in response to 4418joan

Does your phone “see” the new router; that is, if you go to Settings/Wi-Fi is the SSID (the network name) displayed in the list of Wi-Fi networks? If it’s there, when you tap on it you should be prompted to enter the network password. This will be on a label that came with (or on) the router.

Here’s more troubleshooting information→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

i can not connect my iphone 11 to my new router wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.