Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to permanently block unicorn and pregnant male emojis?

Like the topic states. I rly don’t want to send this stuff accidentally and just don’t prefer them… but the unicorns keep reinstalling themselves as frequently used and I’ve never used them :(

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 7:56 PM

Thank you Chris I will try this immediately now. My intent is not for this to become a long thread, however I’ve tried that and the three dots act like they aren’t being tapped. Yet when I pan over towards typical smiley emojis then said area magically works.

Its difficult to explain but I’ll do that and if it doesn’t work then man I appreciate you being a lvl10 and trying to help out and want to say thx in advance.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 7:56 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thank you Chris I will try this immediately now. My intent is not for this to become a long thread, however I’ve tried that and the three dots act like they aren’t being tapped. Yet when I pan over towards typical smiley emojis then said area magically works.

Its difficult to explain but I’ll do that and if it doesn’t work then man I appreciate you being a lvl10 and trying to help out and want to say thx in advance.

How to permanently block unicorn and pregnant male emojis?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.