Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, can I purchase a single (right or left) powerbeats pro?

I lost one of my relatively new powerbeats pro, can't find if possible to purchase a single one

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 7:08 AM

If you can't find your Powerbeats Pro or Beats Studio Buds, here's what to do.

If you lose your Powerbeats Pro or Beats Studio Buds earbuds or charging case, you can use Find My to find them.

If your Powerbeats Pro or Beats Studio Buds earbuds or charging case are lost or damaged, you can find your serial number, then contact Apple Support. If you have the original packaging for your Beats product, you might see the serial number next to the barcode. You might also find the serial number on the original product receipt or invoice.

Learn about pricing and service options.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2021 7:08 AM in response to andrejsuares123

If you can't find your Powerbeats Pro or Beats Studio Buds, here's what to do.

If you lose your Powerbeats Pro or Beats Studio Buds earbuds or charging case, you can use Find My to find them.

If your Powerbeats Pro or Beats Studio Buds earbuds or charging case are lost or damaged, you can find your serial number, then contact Apple Support. If you have the original packaging for your Beats product, you might see the serial number next to the barcode. You might also find the serial number on the original product receipt or invoice.

Learn about pricing and service options.

hi, can I purchase a single (right or left) powerbeats pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.