Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Apple logo comes on, then off, then on, then off

My iPad keeps bringing up the Apple logo start screen and then it turns off (or the screen goes black), then on for a few minutes, then off, and so forth until it dies. I’ve plugged it into the computer but the computer doesn’t see it. I have tried the hard restart and it’s still doing it. It has a home button.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 7:29 PM

dreamingofariz SaidL

"iPad Apple logo comes on, then off, then on, then off: My iPad keeps bringing up the Apple logo start screen and then it turns off (or the screen goes black), then on for a few minutes, then off, and so forth until it dies. I’ve plugged it into the computer but the computer doesn’t see it. I have tried the hard restart and it’s still doing it. It has a home button."

-------

Two Sites to Try:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2021 7:29 PM in response to dreamingofariz

dreamingofariz SaidL

"iPad Apple logo comes on, then off, then on, then off: My iPad keeps bringing up the Apple logo start screen and then it turns off (or the screen goes black), then on for a few minutes, then off, and so forth until it dies. I’ve plugged it into the computer but the computer doesn’t see it. I have tried the hard restart and it’s still doing it. It has a home button."

-------

Two Sites to Try:

iPad Apple logo comes on, then off, then on, then off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.