Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Water damage- screen not turning on

Right, today it rained, and i left my iphone 6s (yes i know its old, but i dont really use it for much and it does the job), in a waterproof bag. Turns out its not so waterproof, and my phone is now pretty broken. The screen was covered in lines before just completely not working anymore. Phone still works as it vibrates when i turn it on, and music was playing from it while the screen turned black (before the battery died).

i literally have no money

anyone know of any cheap ways to repair this

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 8:43 PM

Brobecks Said:

"Water damage- screen not turning on: [...]anyone know of any cheap ways to repair this"

-------

Take it to a Retailer:

The only inexpensive way I can think of(an it will cost money) is to take it to a retailer, seeing if they have a device that gets the water out of a phone. Retailers have these.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2021 8:43 PM in response to Brobecks

Brobecks Said:

"Water damage- screen not turning on: [...]anyone know of any cheap ways to repair this"

-------

Take it to a Retailer:

The only inexpensive way I can think of(an it will cost money) is to take it to a retailer, seeing if they have a device that gets the water out of a phone. Retailers have these.

Water damage- screen not turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.