Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been stolen. How do I transfer the iCloud contacts to Gmail contacts?

My iPhone 11 Pro Max has been stolen. I had not save all contacts to gmail, some were only one iCloud. Im temporarily using an Android device. How do I transfer/merge iCloud Contacts to Google?

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 2:46 AM

Hello,

Sorry to hear that. But luckily, as long as you have iCloud account and Gmail account, you can transfer you contacts from iCloud to Google. It is necessary to backup your iCloud contacts to Google.

Actually, there are several ways to export iCloud contacts to Google.

I think this post can help you a lot: 4 Practical Ways to Export iCloud Contacts to Gmail

You can find one method that suits you best and follow the steps in this post.

Hope you can solve this question soon.

Oh, and, remember to keep you phone safe.

Have a nice day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 2:46 AM in response to ongala

Hello,

Sorry to hear that. But luckily, as long as you have iCloud account and Gmail account, you can transfer you contacts from iCloud to Google. It is necessary to backup your iCloud contacts to Google.

Actually, there are several ways to export iCloud contacts to Google.

I think this post can help you a lot: 4 Practical Ways to Export iCloud Contacts to Gmail

You can find one method that suits you best and follow the steps in this post.

Hope you can solve this question soon.

Oh, and, remember to keep you phone safe.

Have a nice day!

My iPhone has been stolen. How do I transfer the iCloud contacts to Gmail contacts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.