Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to have people in my family share my cloud storage

I have a Apple One Family subscription but my familty don't see the iCloud storage. How do I fix it?

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 10:42 AM

Have you setup family sharing as explained int he support document you posted from?

Have you invited your family members to the family group as explained in the support document you posted from?

Have they accepted the invitation to join Family sharing?

If the answer is yes, then they should have received a prompt to use the shared storage after accepting the can start to use it immediately.

They can verify their own storage in Settings->Account->iCloud on their devices.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2021 10:42 AM in response to F308gts

Have you setup family sharing as explained int he support document you posted from?

Have you invited your family members to the family group as explained in the support document you posted from?

Have they accepted the invitation to join Family sharing?

If the answer is yes, then they should have received a prompt to use the shared storage after accepting the can start to use it immediately.

They can verify their own storage in Settings->Account->iCloud on their devices.

How to have people in my family share my cloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.