Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I’ve purchased 50GB and I STILL cant receive any emails! Why ? How does it get fixed ???

I’ve purchased 50GB of additional storage but I still can’t receive any emails how does this get fixed?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 12:51 PM

You can't buy more storage for your phone. It will always have what it came with.You have bought space on iCloud, Apple's synching service. To make room on your phone, you must delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Always save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive. Check these links...

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2021 12:51 PM in response to Gabymelendez98

You can't buy more storage for your phone. It will always have what it came with.You have bought space on iCloud, Apple's synching service. To make room on your phone, you must delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Always save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive. Check these links...

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Hello, I’ve purchased 50GB and I STILL cant receive any emails! Why ? How does it get fixed ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.