Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i transfered directly from my iphone 7 to my new iphone 12, i got everything set up but the apps have been on "downloading" ofr the whole day now? what can i do about it so that it wil download al my apps

i transfered directly from my iphone 7 to my new iphone 12, i got everything set up but the apps have been on "downloading" ofr the whole day now? what can i do about it so that it wil download al my apps

iPhone 12

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 2:27 PM

Apps have to re-download from Apple. You need to make sure you are connected to a stable wi-fi network, and it is best to keep the device connected to wi-fi until they are through downloading. If you do not see that they are not updating after doing that, then force restart your iPhone and it should start the downloading process again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2021 2:27 PM in response to lora-m7

Apps have to re-download from Apple. You need to make sure you are connected to a stable wi-fi network, and it is best to keep the device connected to wi-fi until they are through downloading. If you do not see that they are not updating after doing that, then force restart your iPhone and it should start the downloading process again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.