Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot update my phones software

I cannot update my iPhone software

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 1:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 2:21 AM

To update an iPhone - the iPhone Must be connected to a Reliable and Stable WIFI AND be connected to Charger. iPhone >> Settings >> General and Software Update. Inside the Software Update, you can activate Software Update and if any new updates are available it should present.

Make sure the iPhone has enough Empty Space for the Update to download, expand and install.

If no updates are presented, then the iPhone is already up-to-date OR it too Old to update beyond what is presently installed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 2:21 AM in response to pumla32

To update an iPhone - the iPhone Must be connected to a Reliable and Stable WIFI AND be connected to Charger. iPhone >> Settings >> General and Software Update. Inside the Software Update, you can activate Software Update and if any new updates are available it should present.

Make sure the iPhone has enough Empty Space for the Update to download, expand and install.

If no updates are presented, then the iPhone is already up-to-date OR it too Old to update beyond what is presently installed.

I cannot update my phones software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.