You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why wont my itunes show the devices icon

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 1:58 AM

1 reply

Jul 22, 2021 6:50 AM in response to China2026

Hello China2026,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support communities. We understand that you are having issues with your iTunes on your PC showing your device when connected. We would love to provide you support on this. 

When a device isn't recognized by iTunes on a PC there could be an issue with either the version of iTunes on the PC or on the iPhone. Check to make sure your iPhone is updated and check to make sure iTunes is updated. Learn more here: Get updates for apps and games in Microsoft Store

Also the previous article that you used to create this post has great information and also explains that the software being up to date.

This resource will help you get your device connected and recognized by your PC:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Get more help for iPhone on PC

Thank you for allowing us to support you.

Have an awesome and productive day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.