Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked out of icloud can't get serial number. Iphone 7

I'm trying to use an old iphone just to get me by while I'm broke, I gave it to an old boyfriend to barrow for a while and he's got his icloud info on the phone and I don't know his password. We don't speak to each other anymore. Now I am worried my iphone is useless. Please help!

iPhone 7

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 4:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 4:52 AM

There is nothing you cann do yourself. As long as you can produce legitimate proof that you are the owner (which must include the serial, IMEI or MEID number) you can request unlocking as detailed here: Activation Lock - Support. Note that the process will completely erase the device. If you don't have the original documentation then I'nn afraid you are stuck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 4:52 AM in response to Melissalou1988

There is nothing you cann do yourself. As long as you can produce legitimate proof that you are the owner (which must include the serial, IMEI or MEID number) you can request unlocking as detailed here: Activation Lock - Support. Note that the process will completely erase the device. If you don't have the original documentation then I'nn afraid you are stuck.

Locked out of icloud can't get serial number. Iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.