Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop all these charges on my phone

How do I stop all the charges on my phone

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 4:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 5:07 AM

The first step is to cancel all subscriptions. Once you do that, you may remove your card from Apple ID if you feel you are charged abnormally.

However, I would suggest that you take a look at the subscriptions screen. It may be an app you subscribed to long back and forgot to cancel.

To see and cancel your subscriptions:

1. Open iPhone Settings and tap your name from the top.
  2. Tap Subscriptions.
  3. Here you have your active and expired subscriptions.
  4. Tap an active subscription and tap Cancel, if required.

After that, you may learn how to remove your payment method from your Apple ID. But please note that, even if you have one subscription (even if it was offered for free like Apple TV+ or Apple Music), you cannot remove the card from Apple ID unless you cancel the subscription first.

Hope it helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 5:07 AM in response to tisa242

The first step is to cancel all subscriptions. Once you do that, you may remove your card from Apple ID if you feel you are charged abnormally.

However, I would suggest that you take a look at the subscriptions screen. It may be an app you subscribed to long back and forgot to cancel.

To see and cancel your subscriptions:

1. Open iPhone Settings and tap your name from the top.
  2. Tap Subscriptions.
  3. Here you have your active and expired subscriptions.
  4. Tap an active subscription and tap Cancel, if required.

After that, you may learn how to remove your payment method from your Apple ID. But please note that, even if you have one subscription (even if it was offered for free like Apple TV+ or Apple Music), you cannot remove the card from Apple ID unless you cancel the subscription first.

Hope it helps.

How do I stop all these charges on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.