Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

i have been using apple music for a long time now. However, recently i have been facing some trouble with it.

my music plays for 14-15 seconds and stops if i am not connected to the internet. I have an iPhone 12 and am not sure that this problem is only on my phone of other devices as well

iPhone 12

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:21 AM

• Hello:) Give these steps a try. Quit and restart the Apple Music app: It has a temporary effect.
  • Skip the 15 second part of the song: Sometimes it seems to work, but it’s not an essential solution.
  • Turn off Apple Music’s “Dolby Atmos”: It’s a mess.
  • Sign out of Apple Music and sign back in: This seems to have been resolved, according to a user explained by Apple Support.

To sign out of Apple Music, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap your name at the top> Media and Purchase> Sign Out. Turning off “ Dolby Atmos” will probably help the most.

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 6:21 AM in response to ItsPrince2001

• Hello:) Give these steps a try. Quit and restart the Apple Music app: It has a temporary effect.
  • Skip the 15 second part of the song: Sometimes it seems to work, but it’s not an essential solution.
  • Turn off Apple Music’s “Dolby Atmos”: It’s a mess.
  • Sign out of Apple Music and sign back in: This seems to have been resolved, according to a user explained by Apple Support.

To sign out of Apple Music, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap your name at the top> Media and Purchase> Sign Out. Turning off “ Dolby Atmos” will probably help the most.

~Katana-San~

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.