You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Password retrieval

please help…after a long time of using the iphone mail app in accessing my email, i forgot my yahoo email password, and it was not save in my icloud keychain. I tried to reset it through yahoo website but unlucky the save recovery phone number is my old and inactive number. If anyone knows how to retrieve it please help me. Currently im relying on iphone mail app to open my email

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 11:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 2:05 PM

Zac0001 wrote:

please help…after a long time of using the iphone mail app in accessing my email, i forgot my yahoo email password, and it was not save in my icloud keychain. I tried to reset it through yahoo website but unlucky the save recovery phone number is my old and inactive number. If anyone knows how to retrieve it please help me. Currently im relying on iphone mail app to open my email

You contact yahoo or look at their support site to see what other options there is.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2021 2:05 PM in response to Zac0001

Zac0001 wrote:

You contact yahoo or look at their support site to see what other options there is.

Jul 21, 2021 2:39 PM in response to Zac0001

Zac0001 wrote:

I tried but to no avail. I called their hotline but it is not available in my current location. Im thinking if it is possible to do it through the phone since it is already open in the mail app. If anyone knows, please advise me how..

No you can't retrieve it that way. If you log into your yahoo account on a web browser and enter your username there should be an option to forgot password.

Password retrieval

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.