Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Youtube not in my app store

Hello,

I accidently deleted the youtube app and when i search for it on app store to install again it does not show.

Cheers.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 2:10 PM

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble finding Youtube in your App Store.

It is possible that Youtube could no longer be available in your country or region.

Please take a look at Apple Services Marketing Tools to see if this is the case.

You may also be able to restore this app by viewing previously downloaded/purchased content following the steps at:

App Store > Click your Apple ID in the top right corner > Purchased > Search for the app you have previously downloaded/purchased and you are looking for (In this case Youtube)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 2:10 PM in response to lorfan

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble finding Youtube in your App Store.

It is possible that Youtube could no longer be available in your country or region.

Please take a look at Apple Services Marketing Tools to see if this is the case.

You may also be able to restore this app by viewing previously downloaded/purchased content following the steps at:

App Store > Click your Apple ID in the top right corner > Purchased > Search for the app you have previously downloaded/purchased and you are looking for (In this case Youtube)

Youtube not in my app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.