Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My SIM card is not showing what do I do

The SIM card upon inserting isn’t showing

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:14 PM

Hello first I would suggest you taking out the sim and putting it back in and also have you tried to put it in another device ?. does it have the same issue ?, if so please contact your carrier so they can send you a replacement sim card. if this didn't help then you can try contacting apple support or by going back to the company or place where you bought the phone any they can help you with that issue and get it solved.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 6:14 PM in response to aborah112

Hello first I would suggest you taking out the sim and putting it back in and also have you tried to put it in another device ?. does it have the same issue ?, if so please contact your carrier so they can send you a replacement sim card. if this didn't help then you can try contacting apple support or by going back to the company or place where you bought the phone any they can help you with that issue and get it solved.

My SIM card is not showing what do I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.