Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Apple Music was working and I switched to my other sp

Please I changed my Apple ID purchase and subscription to a different Apple ID and now I lost all my ape music info and music how do I make it work without changing my purchase email again

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 7:37 PM

williams197 Said:

"my Apple Music was working and I switched to my other sp: Please I changed my Apple ID purchase and subscription to a different Apple ID and now I lost all my ape music info and music how do I make it work without changing my purchase email again"

-------

Use the Old Apple ID:

Apple IDs cannot be merged, as of this reply. So, you need to either keep using that old Apple ID, or purchase it all again through use of this new Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 7:37 PM in response to williams197

williams197 Said:

"my Apple Music was working and I switched to my other sp: Please I changed my Apple ID purchase and subscription to a different Apple ID and now I lost all my ape music info and music how do I make it work without changing my purchase email again"

-------

Use the Old Apple ID:

Apple IDs cannot be merged, as of this reply. So, you need to either keep using that old Apple ID, or purchase it all again through use of this new Apple ID.

my Apple Music was working and I switched to my other sp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.