Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If my new iPhone that has nothing wrong with it went stolen can you get it replaced

In March I bought a brand new iPhone 11 from apple. 2 weeks ago it was stolen. The apple location isn’t working. But this all leads to the question can the phone be replaced with out charge

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 10:04 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

No. It cannot be replaced free of charge. You must have AppleCare with Theft and Loss for a reduced device replacement cost. If you do, see: Get Support.

If you don’t, you need to pay 100% out of pocket for device replacement.

Here are some helpful links: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple SupportFile an iPhone Theft and Loss Claim - Official Apple Support, and Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support.

-Jack

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 10:04 PM in response to CarinaVansickel

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

No. It cannot be replaced free of charge. You must have AppleCare with Theft and Loss for a reduced device replacement cost. If you do, see: Get Support.

If you don’t, you need to pay 100% out of pocket for device replacement.

Here are some helpful links: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple SupportFile an iPhone Theft and Loss Claim - Official Apple Support, and Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support.

-Jack

If my new iPhone that has nothing wrong with it went stolen can you get it replaced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.