Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not get the ringtone set to my iPhone

Hello , I paid for a ringtone Mission impossible the total charge was $1.40

an I can not get the ringtone set to my iPhone, can you please help me set this ringtone to my iPhone please ? Kk

Thomas

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 7:53 AM

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

It’s fun when we customize our ringtones and we’re happy to help. If you bought the ringtone from the iTunes Store you should have seen the option to put the ringtone for default, text, etc. Did you see and select an option? 

If you don’t see your ringtone anywhere, take a look at “Redownload tones purchased with your Apple ID” found in Get ringtones, text tones, and alert tones in the iTunes Store on iPhone.

Reach back if you still need help.

Have a great weekend!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 7:53 AM in response to JeffW1962

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

It’s fun when we customize our ringtones and we’re happy to help. If you bought the ringtone from the iTunes Store you should have seen the option to put the ringtone for default, text, etc. Did you see and select an option? 

If you don’t see your ringtone anywhere, take a look at “Redownload tones purchased with your Apple ID” found in Get ringtones, text tones, and alert tones in the iTunes Store on iPhone.

Reach back if you still need help.

Have a great weekend!

I can not get the ringtone set to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.