Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much would it cost me to repair the cracked back of my iphone 12 pro

How much would it cost me to repair the cracked back of my iphone 12 pro? In Saudi Riyals?

and if the guarantee for the iPhone doesn’t include the physical damage what does it covers?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 9:44 AM

See here for repair pricing: link-> iPhone Repair - Saudi Arabia - Official Apple Support

The iPhone warranty covers manufacturing defects. It is meant as a way to guarantee the phone works as expected from factory, not as coverage for user caused or accidental damage. For that there is Apple Care+ which offers up 2 incidents of accidental damage every 12 months for a reduced repair fee.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2021 9:44 AM in response to Shahad11_

See here for repair pricing: link-> iPhone Repair - Saudi Arabia - Official Apple Support

The iPhone warranty covers manufacturing defects. It is meant as a way to guarantee the phone works as expected from factory, not as coverage for user caused or accidental damage. For that there is Apple Care+ which offers up 2 incidents of accidental damage every 12 months for a reduced repair fee.

How much would it cost me to repair the cracked back of my iphone 12 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.