Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi how can I install safari app on my iPhone

How can I reinstall safari app on my iPhone

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 11:40 AM

The Safari app is not one of the apps that can be deleted but with iOS 14 it can be removed from the home screen. If you have iOS 14, go to the App Library (swipe left past your last home screen). From there you can touch and hold an app and slide it left back to the home screen.

Another reason for it not being visible is due to a restriction. Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. tap Allowed Apps. See: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201304#allow-apps

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2021 11:40 AM in response to farzad275

The Safari app is not one of the apps that can be deleted but with iOS 14 it can be removed from the home screen. If you have iOS 14, go to the App Library (swipe left past your last home screen). From there you can touch and hold an app and slide it left back to the home screen.

Another reason for it not being visible is due to a restriction. Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. tap Allowed Apps. See: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201304#allow-apps

Hi how can I install safari app on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.