Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Upgrading the Reminders app in iOS 13 or later

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders upgrade n Mac running Mojave

What do I need to do to be able to see my reminders on my Mac after I have upgraded my iPhone to iOS 14? I am running Mojave and do not want to install Big Sur.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 6:17 PM

The bottom line? You will not be able to access your Reminders unless you upgrade your Mac to, at least, macOS Catalina.

The following excerpt is taken directly from an Apple Support article:

Upgraded reminders aren't compatible with earlier versions of iOS and macOS. If you upgrade your reminders on your iPhone with iOS 13 or later, your other devices — like your iPad and Mac — can’t access the reminders until you update your iPad to iPadOS or your Mac to macOS 10.15 Catalina.

Ref: Upgrading the Reminders app in iOS 13 or later - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2021 6:17 PM in response to JulianQ

The bottom line? You will not be able to access your Reminders unless you upgrade your Mac to, at least, macOS Catalina.

The following excerpt is taken directly from an Apple Support article:

Upgraded reminders aren't compatible with earlier versions of iOS and macOS. If you upgrade your reminders on your iPhone with iOS 13 or later, your other devices — like your iPad and Mac — can’t access the reminders until you update your iPad to iPadOS or your Mac to macOS 10.15 Catalina.

Ref: Upgrading the Reminders app in iOS 13 or later - Apple Support

Reminders upgrade n Mac running Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.