Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Faces

I recently purchased an Apple watch Nike SE and chose a face from the gallery that I liked. A few days later I exchanged the SE for Series 6 because of features on the 6. I wanted to use the same or similar face that I had on the Nike SE on the Series 6. I searched the gallery and even downloaded several face apps looking for a similar face to no avail. My question: where can I download a similar Nike SE face for my Series 6 (yes I realize there are dozens of SE faces), the Nike SE face gallery? What app/website exists? Obviously, I would prefer free but I understand there may be a fee. TIA

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 1:09 PM

If you buy a Nike version of the watch then there are some watch faces exclusive to the Nike watch and they are not available on other apple watch models.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2021 1:09 PM in response to M_N_Short

If you buy a Nike version of the watch then there are some watch faces exclusive to the Nike watch and they are not available on other apple watch models.

Apple Watch Faces

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.