Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My I phone is new and I would like to get Apple TV free for one year

How do indeed dive my free year of Apple TV+ with my new iphone

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 1:55 AM

The duration of the offered free period depends on the day of activation (first use), as that has changed per July 1st. Newer devices get a 3 months offer now.

Also don’t wait too long with redeeming, as the offer is valid during the first three months.

To redeem the offer, open the TV app on your new eligible device, and find the “Enjoy <x time> Free” redeem button there.

Read here how to redeem in more detail: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 1:55 AM in response to Goodness21

The duration of the offered free period depends on the day of activation (first use), as that has changed per July 1st. Newer devices get a 3 months offer now.

Also don’t wait too long with redeeming, as the offer is valid during the first three months.

To redeem the offer, open the TV app on your new eligible device, and find the “Enjoy <x time> Free” redeem button there.

Read here how to redeem in more detail: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

My I phone is new and I would like to get Apple TV free for one year

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.