Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't sign into my Apple ID or make a new one on my iPhone

I can’t crreate a new Apple ID on my phone and also can’t sign into my own Apple ID on my phone please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 1:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 2:21 AM

smart136 Said:

"I can’t create a new Apple ID on my phone and also can’t sign into my own Apple ID on my phone please help

———-

Creating an Apple ID:

Try creating an Apple ID using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

Signing In:

If you can’t sign in, is this a used iPhone? If so, then have the user currently log in to it, log themselves out of it. Elsewise, it’s useless to you. If it is your iPhone, then try it, having created it on a computer.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 2:21 AM in response to smart136

smart136 Said:

"I can’t create a new Apple ID on my phone and also can’t sign into my own Apple ID on my phone please help

———-

Creating an Apple ID:

Try creating an Apple ID using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

Signing In:

If you can’t sign in, is this a used iPhone? If so, then have the user currently log in to it, log themselves out of it. Elsewise, it’s useless to you. If it is your iPhone, then try it, having created it on a computer.

Jul 23, 2021 7:51 AM in response to smart136

See the support document If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

If you are seeing a message about "too many accounts" this message generally "means that you have exceeded the number of new Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud on a single device in one year." See the recommendation in the link on alternative methods for setting up iCloud accounts, e.g. on a computer.

Jul 24, 2021 12:04 PM in response to smart136

Do read the link I posted despite Apple not recommending it. What you said about not being able to create an ID along with not being able to log in with your ID very much reminds of other topics I have seen mentioning these two in association with each other and the issue being trying to create too many accounts on a device in one year.

I can't sign into my Apple ID or make a new one on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.