Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off night mode on the camera

Hello,

I have an iPhone 12 and the night mode on the camera never stays off. This is super annoying and pointless to have permanently on. Is there anything I can do?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 10:34 AM

Luis2Mint wrote:

Hello,

I have an iPhone 12 and the night mode on the camera never stays off. This is super annoying and pointless to have permanently on. Is there anything I can do?

Have you looked here

Go to Settings>Camera>Preserve Settings. Also if you tap on Night mode icon in the upper status area, then you should see the settings for Night Mode just above the shutter button. From there, you can swipe to the right and get to Off.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 10:34 AM in response to Luis2Mint

Luis2Mint wrote:

Hello,

Have you looked here

Go to Settings>Camera>Preserve Settings. Also if you tap on Night mode icon in the upper status area, then you should see the settings for Night Mode just above the shutter button. From there, you can swipe to the right and get to Off.

How do I turn off night mode on the camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.