Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is showing sim Not supported when i Put in the SIM card

My iPhone is showing sim Not supported when I put my SIM card

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 2:10 PM

A SIM Not Supported message means that your phone is locked to a carrier, and the SIM is not for the carrier the phone is locked to. You need to contact the carrier the phone is locked to and ask about their unlocking policy. Here’s more information→How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

I see you posted a duplicate message that was deleted. There’s no point making duplicate posts.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 2:10 PM in response to Drimosquad

A SIM Not Supported message means that your phone is locked to a carrier, and the SIM is not for the carrier the phone is locked to. You need to contact the carrier the phone is locked to and ask about their unlocking policy. Here’s more information→How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

I see you posted a duplicate message that was deleted. There’s no point making duplicate posts.

My iPhone is showing sim Not supported when i Put in the SIM card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.