Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch

How do I play music through my apple watch

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 2:35 PM

Perhaps this article will help;

Add music to Apple Watch - Apple Support

Music with the Apple Watch

If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, personalized mixes are automatically added to your Apple Watch when it’s connected to power. If you want to change which playlists are automatically added, follow these steps:

1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap My Watch, then tap Music.
  3. Turn individual playlists on or off.

Apple Music subscribers and non-subscribers can also choose to have Heavy Rotation added to their Apple Watch. Heavy Rotation is a collection of albums and playlists selected based on your iPhone listening habits.

How to hide Now Playing on your Apple Watch

When you play music, Now Playing automatically opens. Here's how to change the setting: 

1. Open the Settings app on your watch. 
  2. Tap General > Wake Screen. 
  3. Turn off Auto-Launch Audio Apps. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 2:35 PM in response to Ruth811

Perhaps this article will help;

Add music to Apple Watch - Apple Support

Music with the Apple Watch

If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, personalized mixes are automatically added to your Apple Watch when it’s connected to power. If you want to change which playlists are automatically added, follow these steps:

1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap My Watch, then tap Music.
  3. Turn individual playlists on or off.

Apple Music subscribers and non-subscribers can also choose to have Heavy Rotation added to their Apple Watch. Heavy Rotation is a collection of albums and playlists selected based on your iPhone listening habits.

How to hide Now Playing on your Apple Watch

When you play music, Now Playing automatically opens. Here's how to change the setting: 

1. Open the Settings app on your watch. 
  2. Tap General > Wake Screen. 
  3. Turn off Auto-Launch Audio Apps. 

Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.