Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone has been hacked. How and where can i report?

My iphone 8plus has been hacked.. some one else is operating it.. they locked me out and when i try to unlock they keep cancelling it.. they operate my camera and my micro phone. they even played some music on my phone which doesnt exist on my phone. it is really scary. i manged to reset and delete all apps and data on it but with in hours they gained control of my device again. i switched off the mobile for now after many attemps. WHAT TO DO NOW? Please help me

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 4:24 PM

Time to change all the passwords, including the passwords on your mail accounts, and your cellular account, and your Wi-Fi router, and any other password-reset-related accounts.

Here is how to clean up a compromised Apple ID >

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Enable two-factor authentication >

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Change the device passcode >

Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

More reading >

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1976/en_US/device-and-data-access-when-personal-safety-is-at-risk.pdf

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 4:24 PM in response to shivkrn

Time to change all the passwords, including the passwords on your mail accounts, and your cellular account, and your Wi-Fi router, and any other password-reset-related accounts.

Here is how to clean up a compromised Apple ID >

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Enable two-factor authentication >

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Change the device passcode >

Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

More reading >

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1976/en_US/device-and-data-access-when-personal-safety-is-at-risk.pdf

My iphone has been hacked. How and where can i report?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.