Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received one free year of Apple TV with a purchase I made. I can understand only getting it for a year from my purchase but why is the offer for the free year expired all together. I would like to get The remaining 9 or 10 months that I had coming

I received one free year of Apple TV with a purchase I made. I can understand only getting it for a year from my purchase but why is the offer for the free year expired all together. I would like to get The remaining 9 or 10 months that I had coming.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 4:30 PM

if you want the free year, you comply with the terms of the offer, and one of the terms requires enrollment within a specified window of time (90 days from activation), and that window is closing seemingly, and you’re seemingly not yet enrolled.

The new Apple TV+ free offer is three months, for devices activated on or after 1-Jul-2021.

Details: https://offers.appletvapp.apple/tvp01213mf

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 4:30 PM in response to Jja4949

if you want the free year, you comply with the terms of the offer, and one of the terms requires enrollment within a specified window of time (90 days from activation), and that window is closing seemingly, and you’re seemingly not yet enrolled.

The new Apple TV+ free offer is three months, for devices activated on or after 1-Jul-2021.

Details: https://offers.appletvapp.apple/tvp01213mf

Aug 15, 2021 2:45 PM in response to CookieGene

CookieGene wrote:

I continue to be confused about the abrupt stop to my Apple TV. How do I remedy this and it is possible to receive the additional 9 months service.

You will want to contact Apple support and discuss this confusion with them. Nobody here can see your subscriptions, nor any cancellations or payments or other changes to the subscription, nor whatever other issues or conflicts might arise here. Use the Get Support link in the upper right if this webpage.

I received one free year of Apple TV with a purchase I made. I can understand only getting it for a year from my purchase but why is the offer for the free year expired all together. I would like to get The remaining 9 or 10 months that I had coming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.