Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app store

How do I sign in to the apple app store if I don't have an iPhone or a computer

Apple TV, tvOS 14

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 4:29 PM

2 replies

Jul 24, 2021 5:36 AM in response to Hotwheels5887

For new accounts, if you can’t access the tvOS App Store and you are asked to sign in on an iPhone or a computer with iTunes, then the issue is likely to be about incomplete account information.

A new Apple ID account has a few requirements:

- The email address used has to be verified (respond to message);

- The account needs its user details. Name, address, country, DoB, phone number, payment method (for optional non-free content or apps).

See how much you can set/complete at the Apple ID account site (e.g. on a smart phone or tablet — you do have one of those, I presume?).

Alternatively, the Apple Music app on Android may also be used to manage your Apple ID account.

Or contact Apple for support if you need additional guidance.

With all the account requirements met, sign in again to the Apple TV box with this account (Settings﹥Users and Accounts﹥), and the App Store should be accessible then.

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

If you see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes
If you created a new Apple ID on the web and see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes, follow the steps below for your device: 
• On a PC: Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID account.
• On an Android device: Sign in to Apple Music app on Android with your Apple ID account.

Apple TV app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.