Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows to Mac Shortcuts

First week into using Mac for the first time (WHEW). I work a lot with MS Office programs and use the shortcuts for cut, paste, copy, print and such in my work.

I have figured out that the “command” key functions the same as the Windows “ctrl” for those shortcuts; I also figured out how the Home/End works using “command” with the right/left arrow keys. What I cannot figure out is the Page Up/Page Down sequence.

Is there an article which outlines/shows the shortcuts which emulate the Windows shortcuts? 

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 6:43 PM

jdyates51 Said:

"Windows to Mac Shortcuts: [...]Is there an article which outlines/shows the shortcuts which emulate the Windows shortcuts?"

-------

See this site by Microsoft: Common Office for Mac keyboard shortcuts - Microsoft Support

3 replies

Windows to Mac Shortcuts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.