Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do ii unlink my daughters phone from mine ?

I’m trying to unlink my daughter phone from mine from getting her text messages & phone calls

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 7:18 PM

You are sharing your Apple ID with your daughter and that is the problem. Apple ID's are not meant to be shared. Each of you should have your own.

You don't mention how old your child is, but this link may help you --> Help your child set up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then you can use parental controls to manage her iPhone usage --> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 7:18 PM in response to breize

You are sharing your Apple ID with your daughter and that is the problem. Apple ID's are not meant to be shared. Each of you should have your own.

You don't mention how old your child is, but this link may help you --> Help your child set up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then you can use parental controls to manage her iPhone usage --> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

How do ii unlink my daughters phone from mine ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.