Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to upgrade my relatively new (1 yr old) iMac to Big Sur. The program says I have insufficient space. When I look at the Storage section of my System Information, it says there is 260 GB being allocated to Other .

I am unable to upgrade my relatively new (1 yr old) iMac to Big Sur. The program says I have insufficient space. When I look at the Storage section of my System Information, it says there is 260 GB being allocated to Other . Not apps, system, photos, documents. I do not know what Other is. This is not occurring on my older computer that this one replaces. How can I find out what Other is that is using up so much storage?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

1 reply

I am unable to upgrade my relatively new (1 yr old) iMac to Big Sur. The program says I have insufficient space. When I look at the Storage section of my System Information, it says there is 260 GB being allocated to Other .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.